Monday 20 October 2014

Survey Analysis

Survey Analysis 


For my first question i asked that the persons gender was who was answering my survey; i found out that from the 8 people that have taken my survey that 6 of these were girls and only 2 people where male suggesting that my survey could be biased towards females.

As only 8 people have taken my survey so far my results will not be as good as they could be have been as there isn't enough people for a accurate survey yet.


The people who have taken my survey are all of the ages 16-20 so this means that the results i have collected for my CD cover will be purely the results of that age group meaning that i have better primary results from this.
These are a variety of different song types meaning that the age group of 16- 20 year olds like a variety of different types of music including rock, indie and other being goth and rap.
This question shows that the main image to most people is the most important part of the CD cover meaning that for myself to make my own CD cover i must make sure that the image on the front cover is like that of a CD cover you could generally find in a store.
This shows that most people would be willing to spend £2.99 - £5.99 on a CD which the next being the Sale price showing that most people are not willing to spend a great amount on a CD. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment